Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hi my name is Eddy Obrenski, I am 18 years old. I was born on January 15, 1992 in Naples Florida. I was the second child born in my family and have an older sister named Kayla. My sister and I have always been clase to one another and she has been a big part of my life. I lived in Naples for a short period of time and then my family moved down to Marco Island. During the 12 years I lived on Marco my parents ended up getting a divorce, so I moved with my father to North Naples. When I moved to North Naples I attended Gulf Coast High School which is the biggest school in Naples. Ever since i was young i played baseball and when I got to high school I continued to play. I was able to work hard enough to become a three year varsity letterman, and I also started all 3 of those years. Also during my baseball career my high school team was able to set a few school records together, we were the first team in school history to make it to a regional final. At the end of high school i was hoping to get a few scholarships to play baseball, but the only schools that offered me did not capture my interest. So i decided to attend FGCU. I am currently contemplating on whether or not i should give it a shot and try to walk on to the baseball team at FGCU, since baseball has always been such a big part of my life i don't know what I would do without it.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea how competitive the walk-on tryouts are, but I bet if you do it, you'll at least meet a bunch a guys who like baseball (intra-murals and pick-up games) and maybe you'll make the squad. Go for it, Eddy!

    ReplyDelete